Your ongoing support will directly fund our citizen science, education and conservation programs.
Our reefs are in trouble, but with your support we can empower people to help save them.
In 2020, despite the impacts of COVID our supporters helped us to:
- Survey and report on 86 reef sites
- Launch an online version of our popular educational “Coast To Coral” talks
- Build on Reef Ambassador programs in Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Townsville
- Present at or host a multitude of online events, including crafty sessions.
- Host Yoga events (once restrictions eased)
- Undertake clean-up events
With your support – we’re looking to do even more in 2021, including:
- Surveying and reporting on existing reef sites and establishing new survey sites
- Continuing to build on our Reef Surveyor Training program
- Continuing to build our Reef Ambassador programs by incorporating more online content
- Continuing our popular Coast To Coral talk series
- Holding and attending more conservation events than ever!
However you choose to support us – thank you for helping Reef Check Australia continue our essential work to protect our reefs and oceans.
Reef Check Australia (Reef Check Foundation Ltd) is a registered Environmental Organisation and Australian Charity with tax deductible gift recipient status. ABN: 46 108 200 933