Your ongoing support will directly fund our citizen science, education and conservation programs.
Our reefs are in trouble, but with your support we can empower people to help save them.
In 2018, our supporters helped us to:
- Survey and report on 68 reef sites
- Hold educational “Coast To Coral” talks
- Launch our groundbreaking Reef Ambassador program on the Sunshine Coast
- Build on Reef Ambassador programs in Brisbane and Townsville
- Release a series of Ocean Action Kits to help make it easier for everyone to do more great work for oceans
- Launch our new website to make it easier for you to join us on the journey!
With your support – we’re looking to do even more in 2019, including:
- Surveying and reporting on existing reef sites and establishing new survey sites
- Extending our work on the Gold Coast and in Noosa
- Continuing to build our Reef Ambassador programs
- Continuing our popular Coast To Coral talk series
- Holding and attending more conservation events than ever!
However you choose to support us – thank you for helping Reef Check Australia continue our essential work to protect our reefs and oceans.
Reef Check Australia (Reef Check Foundation Ltd) is a registered Environmental Organisation and Australian Charity with tax deductible gift recipient status. ABN: 46 108 200 933