Your ongoing support will directly fund our citizen science, education and conservation programs.
Our reefs are in trouble, but with your support we can empower people to help save them.
In 2017, our supporters helped us to:
- Survey and report on 93 reef sites
- Reveal results from a two year collaborative project to update the map of Moreton Bay's inshore reef habitat for the first time in a decade.
- Organise and hold conservation efforts such as our a “Clean Up Caloundra Boardwalk” event
- Hold educational “Coast To Coral” talks
- Provide training to new reef surveyors and ambassadors
Check out the 2017 Year in Review.
With your support – we’re looking to do even more in 2018, including:
- Surveying and reporting on 100 reef sites
- Launching even more Reef Ambassador programs
- Releasing a series of Ocean Action Kits to help you find ways to help protect our oceans
- Holding more conservation events and educational talks
However you choose to support us – thank you for helping Reef Check Australia continue our essential work to protect our reefs and oceans.
Reef Check Australia (Reef Check Foundation Ltd) is a registered Environmental Organisation and Australian Charity with tax deductible gift recipient status. ABN: 46 108 200 933