Our REEFSearch program is gaining momentum with a number of proud project supporters, including:
- AirAsia, our first Adopt a Reef sponsor
- auDA Foundation, who has provided funding for the online REEFSearch Hub
- Caring for Our Country, supporting implementation of REEFSearch on the Fraser Coast
- Lady Elliot Island Eco Resort, our pilot REEFSearch launch location, continues to champion the program and launched the full-scale REEFSearch program early in 2013. This is an Australian Government funded initiative under T-QUAL Grants.
- NRMA Insurance who supported our REEFSearch Schools program in 2012-2013
- The E Robert Hayles & Alison L Hayles Charitable Trust managed by Perpetual supporting implementation of the REEFSearch program
- Townsville City Council Creek to Coral program supporting local REEFSearch project development and implementation
- Vodafone Foundation Australia World of Difference program who has sponsored our Community Engagement Officer for the 2012-2013 to assist with REEFSearch implementation
In Kind Support:
- Cardzilla, who graciously donated 100 slates for the REEFSearch pilot program
- Red Crayon, who kindly provided the design work for the first set of REEFSearch slates
- Cartelux, who filmed, produced and edited our REEFSearch "How To" DVD
We are incredibly grateful for their generous support in developing this new initiative and getting it off the ground in early 2013!