Moreton Bay Research Station Open Day
Join Reef Check Australia as we help celebrate the 56th Anniversary of the Moreton Bay Research Station!
Meet the scientists and learn about the work being done here. The University of Queensland has bee supporting students and researchers through this station since 1961. This is your chance to join them for cruises on the Bay, interesting speakers, wildlife encounters and more!
The Anniversary celebrations will include:
• Free Moreton Bay discovery cruises – Education Queensland
• Traditional knowledge sharing – Goompi Trail
• Live animal show – Geckoes Wildlife
• Art workshops with Reverse Garbage
• Research talks about work being done from MBRS
Our Brisbane Coordinator Rory Mulloy will be giving a talk on the day, at 11:30am, on Reef Check Australia's surveys and work in Moreton Bay. No need to RSVP - just come along and join the fun!
Find out more here.
November 24, 2018 at 10:00am - 3pm
37 Fraser Street, Dunwich, North Stradbroke Island
Rory Mulloy ·