Reef IQ? Play our new game
Reef Check’s E-News
We currently have no vacant paid positions
Thanks for your interest and please keep checking back. There are ALWAYS opportunities to volunteer!
Our trained Reef Check volunteers are the core component of our program... but it takes more than diving to make Reef Check work. If you would like to get involved with Reef Check, but aren't a diver or just want to do more, then join us in the office! There is always plenty to do and we truly appreciate the people who help us do the work behind the scenes. We regularly offer opportunities for students and professionals to further develop and/or apply their skills by signing on for a Volunteer Placement opportunity.
We are actively seeking a Fundraising Coordinator (volunteer).
To enable us to grow and expand volunteer opportunities, we are seeking the service of a volunteer fundraiser. The role can be done remotely.
This rewarding volunteer role involves:
- Building on existing RCA Fundraising Strategy
- Implementing engaging fundraising initiatives
- Engaging other volunteers in fun, on-ground fundraising activities and events
- Monitoring progress of fundraising programs
- Developing and maintain media contact lists
- Recruiting sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events
- Opportunity to join our Fun Committee (Fundraising committee reporting to our General Manager)
- Experience in fundraising
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and remotely (you do not need to be in the office!)
- Great people skills
- Can commit for 6 months
- Passionate about the RCA cause
Please contact email Jenn for details.
Please note that due to our small office and limited resources, we typically only accept volunteer placements for a minimum of 3 months, unless we have advertised for a help with a specific, one-off project.
Currently, we are seeking help with:
- Office Management
- Graphic design
- Volunteer social engagement
Every bit helps and we look foward to have enthusiastic volunteers in the office to inspire us!
If you are interested in finding out more about these opportunities, then please contact Jenn and send through information about the type of activities you are interested in and your CV.