Reef IQ? Play our new game
Reef Check’s E-News
"As the official Caretaker of the Islands of the Great Barrier Reef I really gained an understanding of this unique Natural Wonder of the World and what it takes to maintain and preserve such a valuable asset. The work that Reef Check carries out helps us to understand how we can preserve the future of this highly sensitive eco-system for generations to come and working with them on the Best Expedition in the World is a chance to help with the health of the Great Barrier Reef” Ben Southall, Tourism Queensland Ambassador
Adopt a Reef Corporate Giving Program
Are you looking for a unique way to show your support for Australia's reefs, gain community recognition and showcase your environmental responsibility?
The Adopt a Reef Corporate Giving Program aims to bring together private corporations and Reef Check Australia to support community engagement & monitoring programs on Queensland's reefs. Our newest program ReefSearch is an identification and observation program that was featured as part of the Best Expedition in the World.
We invite you to join our team of reef supporters. Reef Check Australia has launched the Adopt a Reef Corporate Giving Program with the help of Tourism Queensland. Your $5000 tax deductible donation will not only help RCA but can help your organisation gain exposure, display support for community-driven sustainability initiatives and lead to new partnership networks.
The benefits to your organisation include:
· Colour image of the reef acknowledging your corporate donation
· Special survey report for your adopted reef, including reef photos
· Company logo & reason for support displayed on Reef Check Australia’s Adopt a Reef webpage
· Increased public awareness of brand and product
· Recognition of company’s community involvement and environmental responsibility
· Options for staff participation (i.e. presentations by Reef Check Australia and trips to the reef) and other promotional opportunities
For more information about this exciting opportunity please download our Adopt a Reef Proposal and/or contact by email email@example.com or phone (07) 3211 5560 or 0402284681.